2008年3月6日 星期四

Poorly Managed Mei Foo Sun Chuen

Everynight I walk around the Stage 3 platform of Meifoo Sun Chuen, and see quite a number of security guards standing outside the buildings and chatting.


Just wonder why they just hang aournd and don't pay attention to the trash outside the shop DR SPA.


I filed a complaint to the mangement office and the Food and Environmental Hygiene department back to Jan this year. Appraently the siutation has not been improved.


See the pic I took in Jan and tonight. vow!!..the trashes are getting more and more..
The first pic was taken on Jan 18. Then 2nd and 3rd one were March 7.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.